Oh my! I'm so excited I finally finished my Safari Animals Shared Research and Writing Project Unit. This unit has the same format as my Woodland Animals.
There are 8 animals featured: giraffe, elephant, monkey, zebra, lion, tiger, hippo and rhino.
Here are some of the pages included:
*Common Core Reading and Writing Standards Met
*Pages included
*cover sheet
*story for each animal
*fill in the blanks
*color and black and white poster for each animal
*circle map
*bubble map
*can have are chart
*Writing page
*informative/explanatory sheet for facts
*writing pages
My new Safari Animals matches my Woodland Animals Shared Research and Writing Project below.
The pages are virtually the same but these animals include: bear, fox, raccoon, deer, moose, squirrel, owl and skunk.
Don't forget to download the preview for each to take a closer look!
25 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY!
Don't forget about my 25 follower giveaway. I know many of you are beginning your inventors units and I would love to give my Wright Brothers Informative/Explanatory Integrated Unit away!
2 simple rules:
*follow my blog
*comment below -
and let me know you follow and tell me about the inventors you teach in your classroom.
Tomorrow begins a full 5 day week before SpRiNg BrEaK! I'm very excited! We all need a break so we can come back strong for the rest of the school year. Have a great week everyone!

















supreme outlet
ReplyDeleteoff white outlet
kobe byrant shoes
off white jordan
bape outlet
kyrie shoes
hermes outlet
bape clothing outlet
curry shoes
supreme clothing
This sounds like an engaging and informative unit.
ReplyDelete