Friday, October 19, 2012

TpT newbie!

Not only have I started a blog, I also posted my first few TpT Units.  I am sooooo excited!  Here is my first unit - a Halloween Making Words FREEBIE!  Click on the picture below to download a copy for yourself.


I also posted a 50th day of school pack - check it out!
 
Here is a center activity for sneaky e words!  Click on the picture to see a preview!


If you download anything from me please leave me some feedback and let me know what you think!  I will be posting more soon!

~Karen

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome *freebie* Karen! I am so excited to use it on Monday with some of my Firsties! =)

    I am happy to be your first follower. If you get the chance, I would love for you to hop over and visit me. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover