Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Our First Grade Writing Research Open House and a winner!

We had our First Grade Writing Research Open House for all our parents.  We had an AMAZING turnout!  Including students and parents we had about 275 come through!  We were blown away!  Everyone had such nice comments and they parents seemed to truly enjoy the hard work our firsties did!  I could not be more proud of my students, how well the whole process went and of our parents for their support!  It was an amazing experience and we will DEFINITELY so this again next year!  Here are a few pictures from the "Woodlands" - our classroom!









It was such a FABULOUS night!


The winner of my All About the Number... Pack is:

Michelle Jaquillard - Check your email Michelle! :)

Thanks for all who commented!  I loved hearing your sweet words!

If you missed the little giveaway please check out my new unit - It is a lot of fun!


Have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover