Thursday, May 23, 2013

I Donated - How About You?

Oh my goodness!  It seems like it's been weeks since my last post.  I have been CRAZY busy lately!  Today was our last day of school!  YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!  We have a 1/2 day work day but then I will officially be done .  
I am looking forward to a summer of no homework! 

I am so saddened by the tragedy that occurred in Moore this week.  I live and teach in Oklahoma and I have family all around the Moore area.  My family was very fortunate but others were not.  We were in the OKC area Tuesday night for my cousins graduation and we drove back through Moore around 10:30 pm.  Even in the dark and driving as fast as we were on the Interstate we saw enough!  The damage was devastating.  It definitely made you sick at your stomach to see.   My family has already done several things to help other families that we know but I also had another opportunity to help.  There are over 300 teachers that donated items for a HUGE bundle of goodies (there are a little over 500 products).  If you are wanting to help and just don't know how, please check out this amazing opportunity:

I Donated - How About You?

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover