Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Mint Green Chevron Open-Binder Calendar

So, I always spend waaaaaay tooooo much money at the start of every school year - so I decided this summer to try and make a lot of the things I normally buy.  I just finished an open-binder format calendar for my desk.  I keep this separate from my teacher binder with all my other information because I like to keep this open on my desk in front of my computer.  I left a space on each side so that there would be enough room to hole punch, that way you can look at the whole month at a time.
(Click on the pic above to check it out on TpT) 





A few options for a cover:



Click here to check it out in my TpT store!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute calendar. I am doing the same kind of thing by creating my own decor, or using TpT stuff that is cheaper.
    Good luck with your projects!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover