Friday, June 28, 2013

Florida Baby!

After 2 WHOLE days of driving, we are FiNaLlY here!  Yeah!  Yesterday, we stopped in Monroe, Alabama and went to Duck Commander:

Last night we made it to Pensacola, FL.  We had just enough time to walk down to look at the beach before dark:

Finally got here to the hotel today and are ready for a week of fun!  

Not sure how much blogging will be done because I plan on enjoying my family time!  I'll definitely post pics when we get back.  If you follow on instagram you will see more!

Have a great Holiday week!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!  It ends tomorrow night!



2 comments:

  1. AH! My boyfriend met Jase - I was soooo jealous! We were just in Pensacola last weekend - I hope you have a BLAST this week!!

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees
    ventrellasara@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's aweѕome ffoг me to have a web page, which is valuable for my
    know-hоw. thanks admin

    Visit my homepage; peluang usaha menjadi distributor

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover