Monday, June 24, 2013

My first Monday Made It! - Window Clings

I'm linking up with Tara for the first time for Monday Made it!


I'm visiting my sister and my sweet nephews for a few days.  We've been doing a few little crafts with her 3 year old and my 2 girls.  Yesterday my sister found a recipe for homemade window clings so we had to try it out!  She found the idea here.

We mixed up each color in an empty egg carton and they painted on page protectors.  Here's what our sweeties made:



(Not the best pics but...)  Aren't they cute?  Such a fun activity!  They loved seeing their paintings on the door!  I think this would make a great activity in the classroom too!  Mother's Day gift, spring craft, valentines hearts, etc...  You really could do them for any occasion!t back to mt 

I hope you have time to try it out!  Have fun with it!

I gotta get back to my precious new nephew!


Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover