Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Follow Me on Bloglovin'! and yes, I'm a teacher NERD!


Oh my!  Summer is already flying by!  I had full intentions of blogging regularly throughout the summer but I have been hard at work thinking, planning, creating and printing things for next year.  I know - I'm a teacher nerd! :)  I really enjoy the extra time in the summer to slow down and have time to think!  I've revamped a lot of things and have created a lot of classroom decor specific to my colors and patterns.  I would like to share some with you eventually.  The next 3 weeks will be crazy busy for us.  I will be spending several days at my sister's house loving on my brand new nephew and then its off to Florida for our vacation!  Can't wait!  These legs have not seen the sun yet this summer - YIKES!  

On another note -

I've joined the Bloglovin' bandwagon!  I don't have a huge number of followers but can't stand the thought of losing a single one!  Please click on the icon on the top left of my screen and follow me!  

Have a great week!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5731115/?claim=9n62j4scqfr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover