Monday, February 11, 2013

What We're Up to This Week!

Oh my word!  I felt like I didn't even have time to breath today!  Anybody else feel that way too?  We've been crazy busy lately!  Here's a look at our center for the week.


 Here is my February Math Centers in action!  This week my firsties are working on Place Value.



 Here my sweeties are working with my Toss and Ending Game.  They are adding -s, -ed, and -ing to their root words.


 Story problem practice!  Thank you Abby Mullins!


 Valentine ABC Order from Teach With Laughter!



Here's the Super Cute Frigid Digits Base Ten Blocks from Shaun Sanchez.

We started making our Smart Art for our new Hero of the week.  George Washington!
Pics to come later this week!



Have a "sweet" week!


2 comments:

  1. What a great week you had!
    I love your TOSS and ending game!
    It is so nice to find another first grade teacher to link up with! I am happy to be your newest follower! Be sure to stop by and say hi! I am having a special little giveaway!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe
    Join my 100 Follower Ultimate Giveaway: Skype Author Visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were busy this week! I am so glad that your students were able to use my ABC freebie. I LOVE seeing 'action shots'!! Thank you!
    Laureen
    Teach With Laughter

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover