Thursday, August 8, 2013

First Day and Classroom Tour

Today was our First Day of School!  It was fast and furious!  I had 24 sweet faces today.  I think we're going to have a great year.  I wanted to share a few classroom photos with you before we get in there and make a total mess! :)  

Math Wall:

 My area:

 Front of the Room

 Strategy Posters and Where I read to my firsties


 Word Work Area

 Art Center 

 Classroom Library and Word Wall

 Word Wall and Writing Center

I changed my theme this summer and went through every single nook and cranny.  I purged, cleaned and organized and I am TOTALLY excited to start completely FRESH!  

It's going to be a great year with my new firsties!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! It looks great!! I pinned your math board - love all the info you put up there!!

    Andrew
    Mr. First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover