Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Made It and Today was my first day!

Oh my!  Today is my first day of in-service!  My firsties come on Thursday!  I can't believe its already here.  This summer FLEW by!
I'm linking up with Tara once again for her fabulous Monday Made It!  

These cans are nothing but fluff! :)

I just had to make them "cutesie"!  They are holding my sight word sticks to go along with Reagan's Sight Word Stick Center.  She is AmAzInG!  Click on the pic below to check it out for yourself!
Sight Word Stick Centers

I am super excited to use this with my firsties this year!

Well, I have a TON to do!  Meet the Teacher is tomorrow night and my little firsties come to me bright and early Thursday morning.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing!! I'm impressed that you have linked up and have inservice on the same day. Enjoy your day!

    Shannon
    Sweet n Sassy in 2nd

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover