Monday, August 18, 2014

Peacemakers and teacher nails!

Oh my goodness!  I've got 8 days behind me.  We've been working hard on rules and procedures.  We have read all the "David" books and have been talking about being a peacemaker or a peacebreaker.  Here are the charts we made and some pics of my precious firsties working on their "Davids".

(I got the idea two years ago from here)










I won a Jamberry Nails giveaway a couple of weeks ago.  Here is the set I won.  Aren't they cute?!?!  I won them from Ashley Reed of Just Reed.  Check out her Jamberry store!


I hope you have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

  1. The peacemaker idea is a great one and I love how hard those kids are concentrating while making David!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute! Your nails look fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your nails Karen! Your kids look like they are working so hard! I hope you are having a great week:)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover