Thursday, January 8, 2015

Winter Literacy Center Activities and a Student Teacher!

We have been back to school for 3 days now.  I think we're finally back in the swing of things.  My student teacher has been with us for 2 days so far and we LOVE her!  She is the sweetest thing.  I am super excited about having her and I know she'll do an awesome job!

We started a few of our winter literacy center activities today.


Here is our word family snowman:



(Background paper: Whimsy Workshop)

 Here is our compound words snow balls:





(Background paper: Whimsy Workshop)


We have also been using this fabulous freebie from Laura Clarke.



These are only a couple of my winter activities we will be doing over the next several weeks.  Here are all of my winter units if you would like to check them out individually.  I hope to be back soon with more pics of these centers in action.



Winter Making Words

Winter Math Activities - Roll and Color, Graphing, and 3 d

Winter Writing Activities - Can/Have/Are and more!

Here is the whole bundle:
Winter Mega-Pack! Literacy, Math, and Writing Activities!

I hope you guys are staying warm!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover