Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I Have the BEST Principal EVER! and MLK

Today was the 100th day of school.  This is how we started our morning off:


This is one of our 2nd grade teachers and our principal:


They came in like this for our kiddos this morning while we were still gathered in the gym.  They were a HOOT!  The teachers laughed so hard we were all crying!

They took our STOP sign, stopped traffic and walked across the street.  It was HILARIOUS!  I absolutely LOVE that I work with such a wonderful group of teachers!  I truly love my job!


Here are a few pics of our MLK study last week:


We are IN LOVE with this super cute MLK craft.  This is from Gladys - Teaching in High Heels.


I was very proud of my firsties for all the ideas and facts they came up with when we talked about his life.  They rocked this lesson!


Here's a pic of our outside bulletin board.  I was thrilled with how it turned out!  Those penguins are adorable!


Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover