Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A look at our centers this week!

3 down - 2 to go!  Then it's SpRiNg BrEaK!!!!!!!  Wow, this week has flown!  Tomorrow night is our play that we perform for our parents - "Thidwick, the Big-Hearted Moose."  It's been a lot of fun but I'm ready for it to be over.  It has taken a lot of my precious teaching time away!  We are all tired and ready for a break though.
Here's a few of our centers for the week:



 Jennifer Bates has a really cute - Lucky ABC order




Here's all of "Ted's" books we've been reading for 2 weeks!  They love EVERY one of them!
 

 and I LOVE watching and listening to them read!

 We are working hard on "Math Facts in a Flash" too!  Look how much this smart firstie has accomplished!


Have a great Thursday!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout-out! I LOVE seeing my products in action. I hope your students enjoy using magnifying glasses as much as mine do.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover