Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Bulletin Boards, Wright Brothers and Winners!

Whew!  Our first graders are doing their "Thidwick - the Big Hearted Moose" plays this week.  There are 6 first grade classrooms and 2 classes are performing together at a time.  Two classes tonight and 4 on Thursday night!  Each of our first grade teachers created a Bulletin Board for our parents to see while they are in our building.  This is a peek at mine -
My firsties absolutely LoVeD making truffala trees!

This is my teacher across the hall -  
Isn't that adorable!

We have had so much fun with all of our "celebrate reading" activities!  We've stretched them out for about 2 weeks now but it doesn't bother me one bit because they can't get enough of "Ted's" books!  BRING IT ON!

On to inventors!  I threw a little giveaway for my first blogging milestone - 25 followers. I had 3 very special people show interest so I am gladly giving all 3 my Wright Brothers Unit.  Thanks guys!
*Tammy
*Jennifer
*Delighted

If you missed out on the giveaway, you can still check out my unit!
While you're there - take a peek at my two newest units!  They are both "Shared Research and Writing Units".  Make sure to download the preview so you can see examples of one animal in each.
      

Have a great Wednesday!






4 comments:

  1. The bulletin boards are adorable! I love how all of the truffula trees are different!

    Dawn
    Adventures in First with Mrs. Key

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo I am so excited thank you so much! Your bulletin boards are adorable!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I was pretty proud of how it turned out. Main thing is the kiddos had fun! Our Pre-K students still freak out every time they walk by them. It's hysterical!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover