Sunday, April 7, 2013

Everything Plants!

I very well intended to post a couple of times last week but it was a crazy busy week!  We were finishing up assessments and had Parent/Teacher Conferences.  It all went well but was so time consuming.  It was a very stressful week!
I am very excited to have a more calm (if there ever is such a thing in my classroom) week and enjoy diving in to our newest unit - PLANTS!  This is one of my ALL TIME favorites and I can't wait to get started.


Here's What's Included:

The graphics are from the AmAzInGLY TaLeNtEd - Ashley Hughes!

There are also 2 Bonus Center Activities Included!

You can see it in my store by clicking on one of the pictures above.  

While you're there, check out my Safari and Woodland Animals Shared Research and Writing Projects.  These are perfect for that last month or two of school!
         

I plan to be back tomorrow with my plants unit in action!  (I also plan on a little freebie too!)

There is also something else in the works - a little secret I'll let you in on later in the week!  Shhh!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover