Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I met Kim Adsit!

I met Kim Adsit!

Like I talked to her one on one and I touched her!  Ha Ha!  No I'm not a crazy person!  I know she is a normal person just like you and I but it almost felt a little like royalty having her at my school!  I was really excited to have her last Monday for a professional development day.  I had seen her before, many moons ago, at a Frog Street Splash conference and loved her then!  She has so many great ideas and she is hilarious!  It was such a cram packed day of knowledge and wisdom!  I was overwhelmed with so many great things that I don't even know where to start and don't know what to try first!

She wrote about our school on her blog too!  Check it out here:
KinderGals
If you ever have the chance to attend a conference or professional development day with her - take it!  You will not be disappointed!  She also has a lot of great ideas and sources on her blog and website.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. It was so good to be there! I put up another post about your school today!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover