Thursday, September 26, 2013

Can I get an AMEN?!?!?!?!

Oh my goodness!  You would think that 7 weeks into school things would have slowed done!  I am still crazy busy!  I was thinking about my poor little blog today and how much it has been neglected.  :(  I was trying to think of all the things that have been "getting in the way" and it all boils down to me TEACHING!!!!
Ya'll - I have been teaching HARD!  Everything seems to be fast and furious and I can't get.it.all.in!!!!
Can I get an AMEN?!?!?!

Last week we learned about apples, and the only picture I snapped was this one:

Not the greatest pic but you can at least see some great describing words!  This week we are learning about leaves and maybe I'll try and get some pictures tomorrow.

Before I leave this "quick, short and to the point" post, I wanted to leave you with this:

Isn't this picture precious!  We've been talking about character in Reader's and Writer's Workshop and my firsties had to choose and character and write about them.  She chose Ariel - SUPER cute!

(It says "Ariel is caring for animals.)

Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover