Thursday, September 19, 2013

The greatest pencil sharpener EVER!

For the longest time I thought I was the only teacher out there that did not have one of these AmAzInG sharpeners, but... Troy, at Classroom Friendly Supplies, was so gracious in sending us one to review!  I fell in love with it the first time I used it (and not just because it was pink!)  The first time my aid used it she almost screamed!  She is an awesome help in my classroom and also takes care of sharpening our pencils.  She about flipped when she realized how easy it was to use and how sharp the pencils are!

Here is one of my precious firsties using it!  She LOVES it.

It's so easy to use, she doesn't even need the clamp!

 I mean...just look at that cheesy smile!

She stays with me after school every day until her mom can come pick her up.  (She teaches at another school in our district.)  EVERY day since I've had it, she grabs as many pencils as she can find just so she can sharpen them!

You have to get one of these sharpeners!  You will LOVE it!

1 comment:

  1. I bought one of these for my first grade class and LOVE it. What's the best part is that the kiddos can use it themselves!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover