Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Back in the Groove w/Winter Fun!

Well, We've been back for 4 days now and are back in the groove!  We have been working hard on our Winter Centers.  Take a look!

Here is our word family snowman.  Matching the word buttons to the word family cap.
This is in my Winter Literacy Centers Unit.  Check it out here.

Here my students are working on compound words.  Matching word mittens to snowball words and pictures.  Check it out here.




The sweet firsties are working on our Roll and Graph Center.  It is part of my Winter Math Centers Unit.
Check it out here.


This is the 3 digit addition portion of the same unit.


This young lady is working on a page from my Winter Making Words Unit.
Check it out here.



I don't have any pictures yet, but we started on Snowman Writing with some pages from my Winter Writing Activities Unit.  Check it out here.


If you like what you see, I have all 4 units compiled into one Winter Mega-Pack Unit.  (It's cheaper to buy the Mega-Pack than each individual unit! :) )
Check it out here.



This cutie is working on Read and Write the Room.  We have -ow words this week for "snow"!


I hope you are enjoying your time back with your kiddo's!  I know I am.

It's definitely hard work but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my job!

Have a great rest of the week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover