Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year's Fun!

Today was our first day back and my kiddos did an AWESOME job!  They worked really hard for me today!  We worked on a New Years packet I put together and they really enjoyed it.

Here's some highlights of what we did today.

I used Amy Murdock's Super-Cute templates that my students decorated and hung up.  Check it out here.


I used a few pages from Mrs. Key's New Year's Packet.  Check it out here.



I used Teach With Love and Laughter's Tens and Ones Mystery Picture.  Check it out here.


I finished up the day with a "Just for fun" book - Puppies in the Snow.  We found 10 adjectives describing the puppies in the book.  The kiddos really enjoyed it! 



I also just entered an awesome giveaway.  I hope I win!  Check it out!



3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE seeing the pictures of your students using an activity from my little packet. It just makes me a little giddy! :) Thank you so very much for sharing them.

    Dawn
    Adventures in First with Mrs. Key

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE seeing my activities in action!! Thanks so much for the shout out!
    Laureen
    Teach With Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I'm glad could use my activities! Love this!!

    Amy
    http://commoncoreteacherstoolbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover