Saturday, January 26, 2013

Grad School Homework = new TpT Unit!

Soooo, I'm sitting here doing homework for my LAST Masters class - did you hear me?  LAST class!!!!! Oh, sorry - I'm a little too excited!  Anyway, I was doing some homework and the mini-lesson I was putting together kept screaming "turn me into a TpT product!" so TADA! - Here's a new little game for you to check out!

Toss an Ending


Here's what's included:

Common Core Standard – 1st Grade - Language
L.4.c – Identify frequently occurring root words (e.g. look) and their inflectional form (e.g., looks, looked, looking).

Strategy– Identifying Root Words
Skill– using root words to decode and spell words.



Toss an Ending!

The student will pull a root-word card from the basket and then roll the die.  

The student will write the root word and the new word on their recording sheet.



Add an Ending!

The student will pull a root-word card from the basket and then write it on the recording sheet.

Then the student will write the word with each inflectional ending.


Check it out and let me know what you think!

Have a great weekend!


    




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover