Saturday, January 12, 2013

February Making Words

WOW! What a busy week!  I don't know about you, but this week seemed really long.

Next week is going to be a crazy week for me because I have to give the mid-year DIBELS to my kiddos.  UGHHHH!  I'd much rather be teaching but - oh well - comes with the job!

I did manage to create a new "making words" unit this weekend.  Check out my February Making Words Unit in my TpT store.  Here's a sneak preview.


Here's two sample pages:




Next week we will be learning about Polar Bears.  I created an Informative/Explanatory mini-writing unit to go along with Melvin and Gilda Berger's "Polar Bears Live on Ice"

Click on the picture below to snag your free copy.  

Please leave me some feedback and let me know how you liked it.  I'm working on some Social Studies units incorporated with writing that are similar to this one and would like to know your thoughts or suggestions.  Thanks and ENJOY!



Have a great rest of the weekend! (and stay warm!)


2 comments:

  1. Love your new making words packets. I will have to head over and check them out! Thanks for stopping by my blog and visiting. I'm a new follower of yours!

    Karen
    anappleadayinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover